EUROKATHARISTIKI recognizes the importance of the mission to create a professionally healthy and safe working environment for all employees, visitors and subcontractors and therefore implements the Occupational Health and Safety Management System according to the OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
The Occupational Health and Safety Policy takes into account the structure and organizational structure of the company and reflects all those rules, which ensure the optimal performance of the works.
To achieve this goal, the company has set the following goals:
- The creation and maintenance of a safe and healthy environment so that accidents at work disappear..
- The reduction of the time to return to work after any accident at work.
- The continuous information and training of human resources on issues related to health and safety at work, in order to actively participate in the overall effort of prevention and protection within the workplace.
- The continuous monitoring of the applicable Legislation.
- All levels of administration are responsible for enforcing the legal requirements and regulations on health, safety and contingency plans. Providing safe facilities, accident prevention, safety awareness and continuous improvement are integral areas of leadership responsibility.
- The continuous training, development of competence and evaluation of staff in the use of machinery, tools and equipment.
- The continuous effort to reduce the riskiness of the recognized risks.
- The evaluation and control of occupational risk, through the appropriate assessment of occupational risks and decision-making for prevention and protection measures.
Occupational Health & Safety Policy is binding.
Compliance with the Laws and Regulations on Occupational Safety and Health is expected to lead to:
- Τhe timely identification and prevention of risks.
- Τhe proper information and training of the employees.
- The development and maintenance of the belief that the safety and health of workers is a matter of the highest priority.
- The development of programs to reduce the riskiness of recognized risks.
- The taking of appropriate measures.
- The changing of the way of performing certain tasks that remain with a high-risk index.