Privacy / Personal Data Protection Policy
We care about the protection of your privacy and especially about your Personal Data. We have established this Data Protection Policy in order to inform those who visit the website (https://www.eurokatharistiki.com/) regarding the type of data that is processed, the purpose of its collection and processing in general, the way processing of your data and its recipients, your rights and options as well as how to contact us for any issue that may concern you in relation to your personal data.
This Data Protection Policy includes:
- Information about the Controller of your personal data.
- The type of data we collect about you.
- The purpose of collecting and processing your personal data and the legal basis for processing it.
- The security measures we take to protect your personal data,
- The retention period of your personal data.
- Information about your rights and how to exercise them.
EUROKATHARISTIKI IKE, 23 Karaoli and Dimitriou, Evosmos Thessaloniki, P.O. 56224,
Phone: 2310 517 176, Fax: 2310 517 174, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we collect:
"Personal Data" is any information that can be used to identify a natural person. EUROKATHARISTIKI collects such information when you use, or interact with through our website. Specifically:
If you are a visitor to the website and our official social media accounts
Through the contact form on our website, in order to serve any requests and clarifying questions about matters related to the services provided by us, you will be asked to enter your first name, your last name and your e-mail address. Also, while browsing the website you may be asked to submit your personal information in order to benefit from some of our services/benefits. For example, when you provide your consent for promotional communication (newsletter) and news about our services your email address (e-mail) will be requested. Our company collects your personal data during your participation in our events or other promotions. In this case, after relevant information about the purpose of the processing and before the collection of your data, your express consent will be requested.
Also, when you communicate with us on our company's social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), you provide us with your personal identification and contact data, which we process on a case-by-case basis only to serve your request.
If you are our supplier, please click here.
If you are a prospective employee, please click here.
If you are already a customer or prospective customer.
Your personal data processed by EUROKATHARISTIKI IKE are the following: name, residential address, tax identification number, social security number, bank account number, landline phone number, mobile phone number, e-mail address.
EUROKATHARISTIKI IKE collects the above data when entering into a service contract with our company.
Through the Request for Offer form on the website and in order to serve any requests for issues related to the services provided by us, you will be asked to enter your first name, last name and email address.
Data collection by automated means.
Furthermore, during your interaction with our website, certain data is automatically collected by your device or the web browser you use ("cookies").
By using cookies and other similar technologies, we collect data about the devices through which you visit our Site, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform, and other technology on devices you use to access our website etc., data about the page you connected from and the page you went to when you left it.
Information concerning minors
Our website and services are not intended for use by minors under the age of 15. EUROKATHARISTIKI IKE does not collect Personal Data of minors under the age of 15 without the consent of a parent or guardian. In any case, EUROKATHARISTIKI IKE deletes any personal data of minors under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and are concerned that your child may have provided us with personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
Why do we use your Personal Data?
We use your data to:
- To respond to your requests for information about the services we provide.
- To manage, process and process your payments including the security of our financial transaction and invoicing.
- To process any complaints you may have.
- To create, store and maintain our customer database and analyze it (including keeping our contact list up to date).
- To send you commercial communication via Newsletter, SMS, or other multimedia (VIBER) regarding our Company's news, offers and promotions.
- To understand and analyze the results of our advertising and promotions.
- To satisfy your rights regarding your personal data.
- For transaction security.
- For business analytics and improvements to our business and services, such as marketing and optimizing our services and optimizing your experience and service from us.
- For market research, statistical analyses, to develop marketing strategies and manage marketing campaigns (including the collection of statistics on our website traffic).
- To detect, prevent and deal with fraud or other illegal activities.
- To protect our rights, property or those of third parties.
- Other purposes: we may use your data in other ways. In this case we will provide special notices to inform you when we collect the data, while we will secure your consent before processing, where this is required.
- In order to achieve these purposes, we will collect and generally process only those data that are compatible with the purpose of the processing.
- Who do we share your personal data with?
- The personal data we collect may be transmitted to third parties. Particularly:
- To any competent supervisory, public or judicial authority, as long as this is required by the current legal framework or by a court decision.
- To our other third-party external partners who carry out processing on our behalf and are committed, as we are, to a corresponding level of protection of your data, such as law firms, financial consultants-accountants, advertising companies, providers of IT products and/or services and/or support of any kind information and electronic systems and networks, courier companies, etc.
- We do not disclose your personal data to third parties outside the European Union in countries where there is no adequate data protection regime. However, should such a transfer of data need to take place, we will take every possible measure to ensure that your data is treated securely, e.g. using standard data protection clauses (Standard Contractual Clauses, SCC), established by the Commission.
Legal bases for processing your personal data
EUROKATHARISTIKI IKE relies on four legal bases when processing your personal data, which are the following:
Performance of a contract: when the processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of our obligations arising from the contract.
Legal obligation: when we are required to process your personal data to comply with a legal obligation, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement authority.
Legitimate interest: we may process data about you where we have a legitimate interest in carrying out a lawful activity so as to ensure the continuity of that activity, as long as it does not exceed your interests, or
Your consent: we may occasionally ask for your specific consent in order to process some of your personal data. Your personal data will only be processed if you agree to it. You can withdraw your consent at any time, without retroactive effect, by contacting EUROKATHARISTIKI IKE at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your rights in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Regulation on Data Protection) are the following:
- Right to access your personal data that we process.
- Right to correct your incomplete or inaccurate data retained by EUROKATHARISTIKI IKE.
- Right to delete your personal data.
- Right to restrict the processing of data.
- Right to data portability to you or to third parties. You can receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as transmit it, under the legal conditions, to another controller as long as this does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (only for automated processing of information that you have provided us with your consent or for the performance of the contract between us.)
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time. EUROKATHARISTIKI IKE may not satisfy your said right, if it demonstrates compelling and legitimate processing reasons that override your interests, rights and freedoms or to establish, exercise or support legal claims.
- Right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr), if you consider that your rights are violated in any way (right to complain to the Authority). Postal Address: Kifisias Avenue 1-3, P.O. 115 23, Athens, call center: +30 210 6475600, e-mail: email@example.com.
For any additional information, as well as for the exercise of the above rights, please write to the address Karaoli aki Dimitriou 23, Evosmos Thessaloniki, P.O. 56224 or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. As a general rule, your request will be granted within one month of its receipt. The information, each communication as well as all actions taken under Articles 15 to 22 and 34 GDPR are provided free of charge.
Security and Preservation of your Personal Data
We retain your personal data only for the period of time required for the purposes of data processing, i.e. for the duration of the contract between us, your consent, our legal obligations (such as retention for tax purposes) and our legitimate interest per case.
The processing of personal data is carried out in a way to ensure its privacy. EUROKATARISTIKI IKE implements appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the appropriate level of security of your data against the risks of accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, prohibited dissemination or access and any other form of unlawful processing.
The data you provide to us is protected with appropriate information security techniques to ensure both its safe transfer over the Internet and secure storage in Information Systems.
We require all third parties that may receive your personal data to have appropriate technical and operational security measures in place to protect your personal data, in accordance with Greek and EU data protection legislation
Special Categories of Data We ask that you do not disclose your bank details or sensitive personal information to us via e-mail. The processing of personal data of this category does not in any case serve the purposes of the processing, as defined above.
Our website contains links to other websites. This privacy statement does not apply to the user's access to other websites. Please see the privacy policies of these websites for more information about how they handle your data.
The Controller is not responsible for the content and services of other third parties to which it refers through their links, hyperlinks or banners (including, without limitation, social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+ ). The Controller neither guarantees nor can control the availability, content and personal data management policy of the website listed with a link.
Therefore, for any problem that occurs when visiting/using them, you must contact the respective websites that bear the sole responsibility for providing their services. Access using the provided links to the respective website takes place under the sole responsibility of the user himself.
Update of this policy
This policy was last updated on 11/23/2020.
Please note that this policy may change from time to time. If we decide to change our policy we will inform you through notices that will appear on our website.
If we decide to significantly change the processing of your personal data, you will receive prior information, or where necessary, your consent will be requested before the implementation of the new policy.
Update on the processing of personal data through a video surveillance system
Private Capital Company with the name "EURO-CLEANING PRIVATE CAPITAL COMPANY" and d.o.b. "EURO CLEANSING I.K.E." based in Thessaloniki (Municipality of Evosmos), at 23A Dimitriou and Karaoli Street, Evosmos Thessaloniki-Thermis, with VAT number 800477965 and G.E.MH number 124645406000.
Purpose of processing and legal basis:
We use a surveillance system for the purpose of protecting people and property. The processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us as the controller (Article 6 para. 1.f GDPR).
Analysis of legitimate interests
Our legal interest consists in the need to protect our site and the goods located in it from illegal acts, such as theft. The same applies to the safety of life, physical integrity, health and property of our staff and third parties who are legally present in the supervised area.
The guarded material is accessible only by our competent / authorized personnel who are in charge of site security. This material is not transmitted to third parties, with the exception of the following cases: a) to the competent judicial, prosecutorial and police authorities when it includes information necessary for the investigation of a criminal act, which concerns persons or goods of the controller.
- b) to the competent judicial, prosecutorial and police authorities when they request data, legally, in the exercise of their duties, and c) to the victim or the perpetrator of a criminal act, when it comes to data that may constitute evidence of the act .
We keep the data for seven (7) days, after which it is automatically deleted. In the event that we discover an incident during this period, we isolate part of the video and keep it for up to one (1) month, with the aim of investigating the incident and initiating legal proceedings to defend our legal interests, while if the incident concerns third we will keep the video for up to three (3) more months.
Rights of data subjects
- Data subjects have the following rights: Right of access: you have the right to know whether we are processing your image and, if so, to receive a copy of it. Right to restriction: you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing, such as not to delete data that you consider necessary to establish, exercise or support legal claims.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to processing.
- Right to deletion: you have the right to request that we delete your data.
You can exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to:
the email@example.com or a letter to our postal address or by submitting the request to us in person, at the address of the Municipal Enterprise. In order to consider a request related to your image, you will need to tell us approximately when you came into range of the cameras and provide us with an image of you to help us identify your own data and mask the data of third-party imagers. Alternatively, we allow you to come to our premises to show you the images in which you appear. We also point out that the exercise of the right to object or deletion does not imply the immediate deletion of data or the modification of processing. In any case, we will answer you in detail as soon as possible, within the deadlines set by the GDPR.
Right to file a complaint
If you believe that the processing of your data violates Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The competent supervisory authority for Greece is the Data Protection Authority, Kifisias 1-3, 115 23, Athens, https://www.dpa.gr/, tel. 2106475600.
For any question or comment regarding our present policy, as well as the practices we follow, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org