EUROKATHARISTIKI FACILITY SERVICES, 23A Karaoli & Dimitriou street, Evosmos, Thessaloniki, implements a personal data protection policy in accordance with the European Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR). The objective of the General Data Protection Regulation is to establish the conditions for the processing of personal data.
In this context, the company implements a Personal Data Protection Policy, which puts in place procedures and actions to ensure data security at all stages of service provision.
The company collects and retains customer, partner, supplier and image data in compliance with the terms of security and privacy. In addition, with regard to the company's presence on social media, the company's website is not addressed to children and therefore it does not knowingly collect personal data.
Personal data is collected for specified, express and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
In addition, the duration of data retention is determined in order for the company to be able to defend its legal rights and interests.
The company does not share personal data with third party private companies for financial purposes or other consideration.
Ensuring personal data is based on the use of secure protocols, while all the necessary technical, physical and electronic security measures are taken.
A description of the subjects' rights under Articles 12-22 of GDPR, follows:
- Right to information and access to data: The subject must have clear information when collecting data for its processing and the right to access it.
- Right of correction: The data subject has the right to demand from the controller the correction of inaccurate data as well as the completion of incomplete data concerning it.
- Right to restrict processing: The data subject is entitled to ensure that the controller restricts processing under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing: The subject has the right to object to the processing of its data under certain conditions, in particular when it comes to "profiling" or for the purposes of direct marketing.εμπορικής προώθησης.
- Right to be forgotten: The data subject, when it no longer wishes the processing and retention of personal data, has the right to request its deletion, provided that the data is not kept for a specific legal and declared purpose.
- Right to data portability: The data subject has the right to receive or request the transfer of its data, in machine readable form, from a controller to another one under certain conditions, if it wishes so. In particular, the right may be exercised only in cases where personal data have been collected under a contract or based on consent and such data is processed by automatic means.
Finally, according to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority. To exercise your rights under the previous regulation you may contact : 2310517174, [email protected]