The protection of the informational assets of our company is a prerequisite for the provision of cleaning services, sanitary applications (disinfestations, deratizations, disinfections) and loading and unloading in professional and public spaces both in public and in private sector at a high level.
For this purpose, the Company has developed and implements an Information Security Management System based on the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
Our company has established a specific information security policy through which is committed to:
- The security of information in relation to all its activities, processes, services and products, confirmed and verified throughout the range of its activities
- Ensure the Availability of the information required for the operation of the company
- The compliance of its products and services with the applicable legislative provisions.
- The training of employees on information security issues.
- The continuous improvement of the efficiency of the Information Security Management System.
- Ensure the confidentiality of information.
- Maintain the integrity of information.
- The protection of information from unauthorized access.