The main purpose of rodent extermination is to control any kind of rodent that may invade an area and to take precautionary measures to prevent possible re-infection. The steps of design and implementation of rodent extermination programs, which we implement are:
- The inspection of the premises and the identification of the critical control points.
- The creation of a protective network by placing bait stations and capture traps.
- Carrying out regular visits to check and record the findings, through advanced computerized systems.
- The statistical processing of the specific findings and - finally - the information and the taking of the necessary corrective measures, for the final solution of the problem.
The integrated approach includes
- Autopsy - gap analysis - mapping of premises.
- Designing of the insect – rodent control program by Chemists, Agronomists and Hygienists, specialized in specific food categories and trained also in ISO 22000 inspectors' seminars (HACCP).
- File preparation for the insect-rodent control.
- Health progress report.
- Suggestion for corrective actions.
Eurokatharistiki: The modern version of facility services
Quality Management System. It implements a Quality Management System, according to the ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 standards. It has specialized staff that can meet even your most complex needs.
24-hour Service. A representative of our company, is at your disposal 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, in order to respond immediately to any emergency that may arise.
Scientific Associates and Specialization Special emphasis is given to the field of safety and hygiene of employees, with the company having a Safety Technician and an Occupational Physician. As part of the improvement of the provided services, the staff participates in training programs on issues of quality, hygiene and safety.
Advanced Media.The equipment of the company is complete and includes all the machines, which are considered necessary for the execution of any kind of work.
Before the commencement of the works, each employee is provided with a special uniform of the company, as well as a form, which details the works agreed with the customer. All materials have the required license from the General Chemical State Laboratory and the Ministry of Commerce. The license is handed over to the customer, prior to the commencement of our cooperation.